Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Bimbi's New Pet

So if you don't know who Bimbi is, he is my little brother and he also has a blog to...

--http://kerubims-adventure.blogspot.com.au---

Ok, on with the story...

So Bimbi has a new pet and it's a fighter fish or something and the reasons why he has a pet and I don't is...

-First, I'm not a big fan of animals
-I kind of dislike animals no offence!!
-Bimbi really wanted one because he wants to be a zookeeper when he grows up

Mkay... it is a fighter fish and its a male (phew, I don't want any babies) and well its name is Percy Potter but I'm denying that name coz its a bit weird (but I actually made Percy Potter up). And well, I call it Percy Jackson (that sounds MUCH better!). So I got PERCY POTTER from Percy Jackson and Harry Potter and Harry Jackson didn't seem so obvious so I had an idea of calling it Percy Potter. But then I realised †hat Percy Potter isn't too obvious so I went with Percy Jackson. =D

The fish bowl is not really the fish bowl you would expect because the fish bowl is actually hanging on the wall (didn't put any nails on the wall!) and its hanging there by a nail (that was there already) that we use for the clock. So the fish bowl is hanging under the clock which looks very awkward but we did that because the style of the fish bowl was the wall style so yeah..

If you don't know what a fighter fish looks like, this is an example..

But Percy Jackson/Potter has a darker colour.

Ok so thanks for reading and enjoy my other posts..
BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment