Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Monday 6 January 2014

My Holiday Part3

Ok... this is probably the spookiest ride of all because it is the..

...SCOOBY-DOO SPOOKY COASTER...
Um.. yeah this is a great roller coaster . Even though its spooky its just AWESOME!
Best part of this ride you ask me? The part when you go backwards is so COOL!!!!!!! 
Okay, so first you go in this tunnel and then you see these really freaky spooks and stuff (just statues and pictures) and then you keep going until you see a mirror and then you stop, then you go down in the "lift" then you stop then you go backards.. ohh that was awesome!
And the scariest part of the ride for me was when you go sideways, its really cool and it would feel like you were going to fall down... (By the way, Im sorry if I say too much "THENs") So I'm gonna give this ride a 9 out of 10. It was still awesome though.


No comments:

Post a Comment