Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Tuesday 21 January 2014

City Sightseeing Melbourne



So last time, I went on a bus, and it was a tourist bus called the City Sightseeing Melbourne - Hop On- Hop Off-
Even though I'm not a tourist, my cousin and aunty were... so my cousin and aunty arrived from Indonesia and my mum was planning to go on the CSM (City Sightseeing Melbourne). I really enjoyed it because the bus was a double-decker bus. I have been to a double decker bus, but the top level on the CSM wasn't filled with glass so you can put your hands out of the window (although, you're not allowed to do that) and yeah. 
While the bus was moving, there was like someone talking in the radio and the person talks about where we are going and about the place we are going to. So yeah it was really exciting.
Ok, thanks for reading, and down here is a picture of the CSM. BYE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment