Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Tuesday 11 February 2014

My Writer's Notebook

A Writer's Notebook is a place where you can jot down your ideas, opinions, and thoughts.
It is also a place where you can express how you feel and you can do pretty much anything in your Writer's Notebook. In a Writer's Notebook, there is no right or wrong.
At school, we are personalising our writer's notebooks. So we are basically decorating it to look like it is REALLY ours and people can recognise who owns it and their personalities.

I haven't quite finished my front cover and back cover of my writer's notebook but I printed some pictures (thanks to my mum) and there were pictures of the usual PERCY JACKSON photos...


And I also have a picture of me in the Shot Put event in 2013.

And the other photo is of my family 'at' the Sydney Harbour Bridge (The reason I did 'at' is because it's not really AT the Harbour Bridge, but it's NEAR it).

Its a nice photo of my family (probably my favourite!)

There's actually another photo and it's a photo of me at the Piano Recital in 2012 and yeah.

A writer's notebook is special and all authors use it to write new stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment