Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Sunday 21 September 2014

Maribyrnong Young Writers Competition

I am joining a competition and its a writing competition. We can write a narrative about anything but there are limits. 5-8 year olds can only use 500 words. 9-12 can use 750 or less. The prizes are REALLY cool. You get money and a book voucher! How awesome is that?!?!?! I don't exactly know all the money categories but I know that the winner in the 9-12 year old category gets $100 and a book voucher. I do hope I win but its alright if I don't win.
My brother is also joining the competition and I think my family friend is joining too.

If you would like to join the competition then click here to go to the website for more information.

And also the finishing date is on the 10th of October so you have time on the school holiday to write a story.

Thank you for reading and enjoy the rest of my blog.. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment