Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Just Dance 2014 (Sorry for being EXTREMELY late)


I am EXTREMELY late to say that I have Just Dance 2014!!! In a previous post, Just Dance, I was hoping to get Just Dance 2014 and now I got it. I think its EXTREMELY late because I got it in June or July. My dad got it from EB Games for I think $25 and its a really cool game. My favourite songs would be.... there's too much to list!

I really like the World Tour mode where you can compete with other Just Dancers. In the World Tour mode, you don't choose the songs but JUST DANCE randomly chooses it for the whole world to dance to. There might be song votes and you can take sides (there are themes). Its pretty cool! The first picture is Ghostbusters. Second is Candy. Last is Pound The Alarm. Warning! Some songs and dances aren't that good like Careless Whisper. I tried a little bit of the song. It was two player.. a girl and a boy, and in the first bit you had to hug each other which is gross.... I only tried it to get more avatars!
Thank you guys for reading enjoy the rest of my blog, BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment