Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Monday 29 September 2014

My Friend

I have a family friend and his name is Abed. We are friends from church. Abed is now in hospital and he is in the INTENSIVE CARE UNIT. He is hospitalised in the Royal Children's hospital. His sisters are my best friends. Good news is that he is getting better and also a few days ago, his parents were able to let him sleep in their lap. There has been HEAPS of visitors coming and even I don't know all of them!
The rest of Abed's family members stay in the Ronald McDonald house just a block away from the hospital. Ive been there and its a pretty cool place. There are rooms for each family, a kitchen, a playground, a TV room, a playroom, a toddler room etc.

I would like to say GET WELL SOON ABED!!!!!
Thank you for reading and enjoy the rest of my blog,
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment