Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Monday 22 September 2014

The School Holidays!

I am really happy that its the school holidays! This is the 2nd day of the holidays and in my opinion, the holidays feel so long but the hours seem so short!

On the 2nd week of the holidays, I am going to Canberra by car (well we rented another car in Melbourne)! I am really looking forward to it because I haven't been to Canberra. Well I have been to New South Wales but I went to Sydney, not Canberra. I am pretty sure we're going to a holiday park and were gonna stay in a cabin of some sort. I don't know what it looks like exactly, but I know its gonna be great! I can't wait!

I don't exactly know where we are going but I do know we are going to this epic science exhibition thing and I've seen the website... its AWESOME!

I really want to go now because I am so excited but anyway, time does fly right?

Thank you for reading and enjoy the rest of my blog! 
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment