Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Day 2 of Canberra

When we woke up in the morning, we ate breakfast, showered and all the daily things we do in the morning.

Firstly, we drove to the Floriade, a public garden festival thingy, and the good thing was.. PEOPLE ARE FREE TO ENTER!
The flowers actually made some patterns or a picture if you look from a bird's eye-view. You couldn't really see it if you're on the ground but you can see the pictures formed from the flowers from the ferris wheel (I will talk about the ferris wheel in a few sentences). We took some photos (as usual) and my mum and dad agreed to let my brother and I buy FAIRY-FLOSS!!! We got to choose if we wanted it on a stick or bag and we both chose bags.. anyway the price was the same but the advantage of having a bag was there were 3 different flavours. We were also allowed to go on the ferris wheel. My brother didn't want to and my dad was scared he might get sick because it was pretty slow. So my mum and I went on. Each ticket was about I think $8 for one person. It seems expensive but it is pretty worth it. On the ground, the ferris wheel looks really high but when you're on it, it doesn't feel that high to be honest.
When it was lunch time, we each got a fish and chips pack. It was REALLY REALLY good. No offence but its not the best fish in the world but it was good. Then my parents took even more photos and then we went. If you want to find out more about it then click here for the website. The Floriade was fun!

Next, we went to Australia's War Memorial and it was pretty creepy in the outside but AWESOME inside! Outside, there were names of soldiers and people who helped in the war who died on the wall and people (probably just the staff who work there) stuck on some poppies (the flower) on the walls. It was really cool. Inside, we saw this show about the World War 2 and the video and lighting was AWESOME! It was about planes in the World War and I kind of felt sad because millions died in the war. I feel sorry for the people and their family members. I really do. We saw another World War (short) movie but its slightly but the animation (the people were real but I think the planes weren't real) is even cooler no offence. It was also sad because they actually showed the people falling off the planes that were shot... but I enjoyed it. Went we went to the shop, we bought a magnet thing.

Then, we went back to the holiday park and into our cabin, ate dinner and set off again..

Finally, we went to OUTSIDE the Parliament House (THE Parliament House with Tony Abbott and stuff..) and we took family photos and stuff. WE ONLY WENT THEI FOR NIGHT PICTURES SINCE THIS WAS OUR LAST NIGHT IN CANBERRA. Then, we went to our cabin again and finally slept.....zzzzzzzzzz.......


Thank you guys for reading this. Day 2 Of Canberra will be out soon and if you want to read Day 1 of Canberra, just scroll down!
Enjoy the rest of my blog..
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment