Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Heroes Of Olympus Motivation!

I'm going to officially say that I have been motivated enough to keep reading the Heroes Of Olympus series! In a previous post (I don't remember which one), I mentioned I didn't feel like reading the HoO series. But now, finally, I am motivated! Well this is the whole story. I started reading The Lost Hero. Then I stopped reading it because I thought it might be boring and also I couldn't find a good copy. Then I had an idea to borrow it from my dad's friend from church. I asked him if I can borrow his Lost Hero and he lend it to me. And guess what? When I was still reading, the page I wasn't even up to yet was starting to rip which kind of "broke the motivation" and I asked my dad to sticky tape the outside bit and he did. From then, I didn't read the book for a while..... 2 days ago I went to the library (the one in the city). Good thing is, THE LOST HERO was on the bookshelf! YAAAY!!!!!!!! So I borrowed that book and now I'm in the middle of the book, which is good, I think... LOL! Well right NOW, I just finished the part when there were 3 cyclopes and Leo fought the mama one with fire and all that awesomeness. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you but when I was still reading Last Olympian, I started reading a tiny bit of The Lost Hero from the school library but stopped reading because I continued Last Olympian and because I had to return the book to the school library.
I do recommend The Lost Hero for you because it is a good book and its really adventurous and for those who don't know this, its kind of the continuing of the Percy Jackson & Olympians series (I'm guessing you DO know, well... YOU SHOULD KNOW!). The main characters are Jason, Piper and Leo and I'm pretty sure their quest (for the whole series) is to keep Gaea asleep (Gaea is the goddess of earth I'm pretty sure..) and they're basically trying to keep their grandma/great grandma asleep. So.. yeah...

Thank you all for reading my posts and I hope you enjoy the rest of my blog.. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment