Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Tuesday 20 January 2015

I See Fire........?

Yes, yes, the title is I See Fire when I'm actually not seeing fire right now...BUT! its not about that, its a song. Well you know The Hobbit right? The second movie, as you may have read in my previous post is called The Desolation of Smaug, well, I See Fire is a song by Ed Sheeran they used for the credits of TDoS at the end. Right now, it is my favourite song...I love the tune, I love the words....ITS AWESOME! If you want to listen to the song then click here to watch/listen to it on Youtube. But if you want to listen to it on this very blog then here it is:

I've been listening to this song heaps of times...its kinda addicting...
This song is a pretty heart-breaking song in a way...you'll understand when you listen to it carefully. Well maybe Peter Jackson wanted Ed Sheeran to write a sad song related to The Hobbit, no? 

Well anyway, thank you for reading this and enjoy the rest of my blog, 
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment