Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Tuesday 13 January 2015

One Does Not Simply (Memes)

One does not simply is a phrase Boromir from The Lord Of The Rings said. The full sentence is ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY WALK INTO MORDOR. So people in the world have made memes on this. Right now, I am loving One Does Not Simply memes and I like making it. I have made a few memes so here they are down below. I think they're really fun to make because you can put your "hysterical side" on a meme which makes it even funnier. If you have social media, you can upload it kind of like me sharing these memes with you on a blog. 

If you are wondering how I make memes, I use a website called PiZap (click it to go on the website). It is a website you can use to edit or make collages. I use the Edit section and then start making my meme! 

So yeah...thank you so much for reading this and enjoy the rest of my blog!
BYE!





No comments:

Post a Comment