Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Did you know?

Right now, I like to go on the internet and read funny and interesting facts... its actually pretty fun and may be better than watching YouTube... I mean, it is more educational than most things on YouTube. The only people/things I watch on Youtube are Pewdiepie, Smosh, Markiplier, Superwoman, grav3yardgirl et cetera and those aren't even educational!

Recently, Ive been saying a lot of Did you know?s and my mum is getting annoyed... She thinks the facts aren't true but IT IS! One of the facts was The first president of Zimbabwe was President Banana. I was literally rolling on the floor laughing! My mum, aunty and uncle said why was I ROFLing.. I showed the the post and my mum said.. NO thats not true and my aunty said Thats racist! To prove that its real, I searched up President Banana on Google and it came up! His first name was Canaan and his last name was BananaCanaan Banana. And then my aunty laughed with me... And there you have it folks! If you don't believe me, search up President Banana on Google! XD

Down below are some facts... these are some very good ones and its pretty interesting:






Last but not least...


Thank you for reading and enjoy the rest of my blog,
BYE!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing all the facts.just be careful when selecting the fact and the source of the website since lots of junk article on the Internet.

    ReplyDelete