Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Sunday 22 March 2015

Final Cut King

So recently, I've been pretty obsessed with a Youtube/Viner called Zach King. He's SUPER awesome and he makes the coolest videos ever! If you haven't seen his videos OR if you don't know him, you should check him out! Click here to go to his Vine Profile... thing... he also has a Youtube Channel called FinalCutKing so click here to go on his Youtube channel.

Right now, Zach King is my role model because he uses Final Cut to edit his videos and he does it REALLY well and also because he's a Christian too... and he plays the piano. If you wanna know more you should watch his Draw My Life video... and the "graphics" thing is awesome too! So here is one of the videos:

His vines are pretty funny and you'll be surprised as you watch each of them.... Here's a video of some of his best vines

I know this may be shorter than usual but anyway thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of my blog, BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment