Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Indonesia

You might know I live in Australia, right? Wrong. Now, I live in Indonesia ;-;
I like most people here, which is my family, but I hate the atmosphere. Right now, I've got mosquito bites EVERYWHERE on my legs... LITERALLY!
Right now, I'm staying at my grandpa's house. It's a pretty big house so even though my cousin's family lives there, theres plenty of space for my family to live in too.
I'm pretty sure my old house is going to be renovated because it's an absolute disgrace and its not in a good condition.. actually, its in a REALLY REALLY bad condition. I think the renovation will take about a year so I'm obviously staying at my grandpa's house for about a year.
Now, things are different to how it used to be.... I think. Now it seems more modern. Well, I suppose its a bit more modern, but there are still houses that's damaged really badly.
In here, everywhere you look, there are food stalls. Food stalls EVERYWHERE. Some, or most of them, are fake and unhealthy. At least thats what I heard. Since my aunty is a GP/doctor, were gonna have an immunisation thingy and in one whole month, we can't buy any food from "outside" which is pretty much non-homemade food... including Maccas, KFC et cetera!!! So sad.... ;-;
Oh and talking about sadness, I MISS ALL MY FRIENDS!! Church friends, school friends, FRIENDS! One of my friends, Nashita, gave me a card on my last day of school. It said AS LONG AS WE HAVE WIFI, WE ARE CONNECTED. And yes, thats so true! But one thing that upsets me is that the wifi in Indonesia isn't as good as Australian wifi..

5 words:
INDONESIA IS WORST THAN AUSTRALIA

Thank you for reading and enjoy the rest of my blog, 
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment