Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Friday 27 March 2015

First Happy Meal in Indonesia

I know its not a big deal but a few days ago, I had my very first Happy Meal in Indonesia! I decided to write about this because I thought it would be interesting to compare some things.
In here, when you order chicken nuggets, you get 4 instead of 6 nuggets but thats fine, just like in America! Also in here, instead of getting Coca Cola for the drink, you can choose between Fruit Tea or Milo. I chose Milo... because at first I didn't know what the Fruit Tea tasted like... I love Milo anyway! The toys are (I'm pretty sure) different too. I got an "Oh" toy, the alien guy from the movie and also, in here, you get to choose the toy while in Australia, you get what you get and you don't get upset.... actually you can swap if you want... if you want. Anyway, the packaging is a little different I think.
One thing they don't have in ANY McDonalds in Australia are chicken drumsticks. You can also get it in the Happy Meal with rice!!

I don't know which one is better because they're both awesome and who doesn't love a Happy Meal? Anyway thank you for reading and enjoy the rest of my blog, BYE!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Serafim, I love McDonald's in Indonesia than in Aussie. I guess they put more Indonesian authentic spices in it thus making the chicken or burger tastes more delicious. Do you agree with me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. However.... for me....in Indonesia is better than in Australia hahahahaha.... especially the mcdonald :)

    ReplyDelete