Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Thursday 13 March 2014

LOOM Bracelets 2


I have got some Loom Bands! WOOOHOOO! I bought them at Highpoint, at Lincraft. Unfortunately, I haven't got a LOOM because they were all sold out and the REALLY GOOD bands are gone. But the ones I got still look nice! So the colours I got are.. LIGHT BLUE, PINK, LIGHT GREEN, BROWN and this kind of WHITE-PEACH-ish kind of colour. So they're pretty cool to me. And yes, I have made some bands. But only fishtail bands because I don't have the loom and the fishtail style is the easiest to do with your fingers to me. I have made bracelets for myself, my mum, my dad, my brother and my friend Nashita. The colours I used on my bracelet are light green, light blue and pink.
The bracelet next to this is my one. I know its not a good quality photo.. I used photo booth thats why.. and my laptop doesn't have a camera at the front. So I would have to flip my laptop. I will try a better photo with better quality... using my mum's phone!

Ok so basically, if you want some bands, you can buy it at Lincraft, like I did. But there are some at Toys R Us. I'm not entirely sure but maybe there are some at Target or Big W. But I'm not too sure. You would probably find some in an arts and crafts shop. But it can be like ANYWHERE!!!


So there it is.. my AWESOME good quality photo! It looks way better. So I am pretty happy with my bracelet. It looks cool!




   And the one above are ALMOST all the bands I have made. I didn't take a photo of my dad's because he was working the time I took the photos. So yeah..

Thank you for reading and you may also ready the first part of 'LOOM Bracelets'. Just scroll down, and it is below the post below this post. 
Thanks and BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment