Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Friday 21 March 2014

Justice League VS The Avengers

Hi guys! This post is about Justice League and The Avengers. Justice League and The Avengers are a group of mutant superheroes. And in this post, I would like to ask you which one is better..


To the left of the photo above is Justice League. 
To the right of the photo is The Avengers.

So I knew the Avengers first from my dad and also the cartoon THE AVENGERS on ABC3. And I knew the Justice League when I was at Movie World at Gold Coast. 

I don't know how to explain the differences but if you know, please vote. 
THANK YOU
Here is your small 'survey'..


Which team of superheroes is better than the other?
Justice League
The Avengers
I can't make up my mind
Poll Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment