Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Thursday 6 March 2014

Really Awkward Facts (In MY opinion!)

In MY opinion (AND I DID SAY MY OPINION) these facts are actually awkward!

1. Did you know that when I hum a One Direction song, time flies and the ticking of the clock actually seems so fast?!

2. Here's another fact! Dancing is boring to me if I'm not playing Just Dance. Like, I dance when it's Just Dance but in parties, I don't want to dance.

3. You would normally have a favourite animal but I actually don't have any.

4. I use to say that I'm funny but most of the times, I'm actually not funny. Heheh.. oh..

5. The song "God Only Knows" by MKTO can get stuck in my head even if it's played only once VERY EASILY. I think that happens to some of you. 

6. Girls about my age and over, who are not that girly right now, use to like either Barbie or princesses (or both) and also a superhero or like a hero squad or something. I use to anyway. Well I use to like Barbie AND princesses and I liked.. *smirks* I liked... POWER RANGERS! Hahahaha! I.K.R! Yeah.. its a GREAT joke! NOT!

7. I get bored EASILY! So if you're planning to play a game with me, be ready to get complaints from (the awesome) MOI! But if I like the game, you don't have to get ready. Hahah!

Ok.. I couldn't think of anymore awkward stuff (in MY opinion!) so yeah. This is the end of the post!
If you are going to read the next post, scroll down for..  STAMPY PART 3!!!!!!!

What you are going to read about in the next post..
-Well, you're gonna read some fantastic things about STAMPY'S FUNLAND and watch some of STAMPYLONGHEAD'S videos.
IT'S ALL INCLUDED IN THE NEXT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading, and watch out for new posts!
BYE!!!!

Hey.. I know its the end of the post.. but do you wanna read some of the newer posts? Well then get going! Just go to Serafim's World and you may read even more posts! Or, if you are on this post and you are still reading this, once you have finished, scroll up for some more in SERAFIM'S World! Bye!

                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment