Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Monday 3 March 2014

Stampy Part 3

So as I might've said before, this post is going to be about STAMPY'S FUNLAND!!!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!


This is probably my favourite Stampy post (from my blog) since I'm going to talk about Stampy's Funland!

So STAMPY'S FUNLAND is pretty much like theme parks... but it's not like any random theme park. Since it's not just ROLLERCOASTERS and those wacky stuff.
So here's a picture of the entrance of the fun land... and in the picture, we've got Lily Ann3 and Finnball!

So in this post, I've got some videos you can watch that is featuring STAMPY'S FUNLAND.

I really REALLY like watching Stampy's videos and I ESPECIALLY LOVE his FUNLAND! Everytime (well, most of the time) I get the privilege or if I have time to watch Stampy's videos, I would search "STAMPY'S FUNLAND" in the STAMPYLONGHEAD channel, and there would be videos to pick! SO yeah I really enjoy it.

Please watch Stampy's videos because I recommend it and you would like it VERY much . I know you will like it. But if you don't find it attractive to you, try watching the recent uploads because in my opinion (no offence), his early uploads are a bit dull and boring. The start of the video pretty much effects everything.

SO PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE WATCH HIS VIDEOS. JUST GO TO YOUTUBE AND TYPE IN STAMPYLONGHEAD ON THE SEARCH BAR. THEN THERE WILL BE VIDEOS BY STAMPY, BUT THERE WILL ALSO BE STAMPY'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL PHOTO AND ITS THE MR STAMPY CAT AND CLICK ON THAT, AND FINALLY, YOU WILL END UP IN STAMPY'S CHANNEL, STAMPYLONGHEAD!

THANK YOU FOR READING AND I'LL SEE YOU ALL, LATER! BYE!!!!!!!

P.S
Stampy has another channel called STAMPYLONGNOSE. But if you are a child under the age of 10, I would recommend for you to watch STAMPYLONGHEAD videos. THANKS!







No comments:

Post a Comment