Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Wednesday 12 March 2014

LOOM Bracelets

LOOM bracelets are pretty much rubber band bracelets and they look really cool. I am planning (I SAID PLANNING) to buy a loom bracelet kit/set and I'm going to make a bracelet.

MY WISH LIST
If I've got enough bands, I would make bracelets for..

- Me (OBVIOUSLY)
- My brother
- My mum
- My dad
- My piano teacher
- My friends, Eunike and Joya
- My friend, Nashita
- My teachers, Stacey and Geraldine

                    ET CETERA..
         I'm sorry if I missed or forgot about you.

So I do know which ones I am might make for other people. So.. I got this website and it teaches you how to make different sorts of bracelets. The website is LOOM LOVE and its a pretty cool website.

I've got some pictures for you and who its for...


This one would obviously be for my piano teacher.

The one above would be for my friends.
And this one would be for my teachers!

So I'm planning to get it this weekend! I really want to make different bracelets. 

Oh.. and by the way, I didn't decide bracelets for my family because I'm gonna let them choose. 

FINGERS CROSSED I GET IT THIS WEEKEND!

2 comments: